Short-term, supportive housing for women participating in our outpatient treatment program and who have recently be released from being incarcerated.
Legacy House is a short-term, supportive housing for women participating in our outpatient treatment program.
- Referrals often come directly from the justice system.
- Legacy House seeks to provide a safe living environment for women while they focus on their initial 3-6 months of outpatient therapy.
Legacy house provides the following:
- Continued case management to coordinate medical service, treatment needs, basic needs, and support.
- Peer support for transportation to support meetings such as A.A. and N.A., shopping, and appointments.
- Nutritional meals based on medical conditions and personal/cultural preferences
- Live-in staff for 24-hour support and monitoring